Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We began the morning with a traditional holiday spam breakfast...here is Greyson helping make it


Cael helped too!


Cael, Greyson and Brinsley watching the parade together on tv



Steve bought the boys some candy cane pens with ink that smelled like peppermint. Surprisingly enough, they were a HUGE hit with both Greyson and Cael! Here they are drawing/writing with them after breakfast



Brinsley hangin' out in her bumbo seat


Steve is teaching the boys how to play their new game, 'Dunk the Ducks'. This was their first shooting lesson ever! =)


Greyson taking a turn at shooting the ducks


Cael's turn now!


Brinsley had her Thanksgiving dinner before we went to Cracker Barrell and had her after dinner nap AT Cracker Barrell! LOL


Cael and daddy at Cracker Barrell just a few moments before Thanksgiving dinner was served


my silly Cael!


Greyson and me at Cracker Barrell


All my boys!


Brinsley's got a great sniffer! She woke up as soon as the food arrived! =)


Steve made a "tent" for the boys in their bedroom so they could have a sleepover and watch dvd's on Thanksgiving night


Brinsley zonked out for the night!

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger sheridan said...

I am loving all the pictures of the kiddos!!! They are so precious!!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Hey Aimee,

I keep losing your email address. I took my blog private for awhile but want to keep you in the loop, so can you email me at rebekahwaltz@yahoo.com and give me your email address so I can send you the personal invitation?

Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home